A) Circuit Breaker Analyzer
- Provides reliable and accurate test results in noisy high voltage substations.
- Four standard models. Full stand-alone functionality or data acquisition models without user interface.
- Fast and safer with DualGround™ testing, both sides of breaker grounded.
- On-screen assistance with connection diagrams and test template wizard.
- All models can be controlled via computer.
The TM1700 series Circuit Breaker Testing Set utilizes some of the ground breaking technology from the top of the line version TM1800. There are four models starting from PC-remote controlled to fully stand-alone. All models can be controlled from a computer using the well proven data management and analysing software CABA Win.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The robust design offers powerful technology that assists the user to achieve efficient and reliable circuit breaker testing. All inputs and outputs on the instrument are designed to withstand the challenging environment in high-voltage substations and industrial environments. Galvanically isolated inputs and outputs makes it possible to perform all relevant measurements in one test, eliminating the need for new setup and re-connections.
- Modular based design — user configurable TM1800 from nine different modules.
- Built in PC with CABA Local software — advanced testing with predefined breaker test plans (templates), onsite measurement view and analysis.
- Dual ground testing using DCM module — increased safety with both sides of breaker grounded.
- Fast and easy testing — Select-Connect-Inspect workflow and high level user interface.
- Graphical results for quick interpretation — timing and motion measurements, coil currents.
- USB and Ethernet communication interface — for quick back up, LAN connection and printer options.
- CABA Win — for advanced data analysis, database interface and common test data archive.
The TM1800 Circuit Breaker Testing Set is the instrument platform for circuit breaker maintenance, based on more than 20 years’ experience of over 4,000 delivered breaker analyzers. The modular construction makes it possible to configure the TM1800
for measurements on all known types of circuit breakers in operation in today’s power world.
- Suitable for testing timing and travel on all circuit breakers with single interrupter per phase.
- Extremely easy-to-use and reliable.
- Two separate timing channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts.
- Analog measurement channels for travel transducers or general voltage/current measurements.
- Static and dynamic resistance measurements along with the SDRM201 accessory.
The EGIL Circuit Breaker Testing Set is an automatic timer and motion analyzer for medium- and high-voltage substation circuit breakers. It is intended for use on circuit breakers with one contact per phase. EGIL incorporates features commonly found on more complex test systems, but is designed to be smaller, simpler to use and less expensive than other similar test sets. It’s price makes it attractive to smaller utilities and it is an ideal supplementary product for maintenance departments at larger power companies and for testing contractors.
- Reliable and stable a.c. and d.c. power supply for circuit breaker testing.
- Continuously variable 24-250 V AC or DC output.
- Separate outputs for close coil, trip coil and spring charging motor voltage.
- Direct triggering for minimum trip voltage testing.
A variable DC voltage is needed to test a circuit breaker. Substation batteries should not be used since this entails considerable risk for testing personnel, testing equipment and also for the equipment being tested. The best way to ascertain whether or not solenoids and protective mechanisms are sluggish or set improperly is to perform a test at minimum tripping voltage. The minimum trip voltage test is described in a number of international and national standards such as IEC 62271-100, ANSI C37.09 etc.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载B10E d.c. voltage power supply can be used to test breaker coils in this manner. It provides a ripple-free variable DC voltage that can easily accommodate a high, variable load.
B) Vacuum Interrupter Tester
- Tests the integrity of vacuum interrupters quickly, safely and easily.
- User defined voltage selection.
- Extensive voltage range.
- Easy to operate. Follows ANSI/IEEE standardized DC test methods.
- Lightweight and portable.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载When a vacuum circuit breaker is commissioned or undergoes routine tests, it is very important to be able to ascertain whether or not the Vacuum Interrupter (VI) is intact before putting it back into operation.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载VIDAR Circuit Breaker Testing Set enables you to check the integrity of the vacuum interrupter quickly and conveniently by means of the known relationship between the flashover voltage and the vacuum interrupter. A suitable test voltage (DC) is applied to the breaker, and the result is known immediately.