A) Relay Test Set
Single Phase Relay Test Set
Three Phase Relay Test Set
B) CT Testing Equipment
- Industry leading test duration using patented simultaneous multi-tap measurements reduces testing time by 20% on multi-tap CT’s.
- Increased measurement accuracy to support metering class CT testing.
- Smallest and lightest 2kV secondary voltage injection unit on the market.
- Integrated single phase relay test system.
- General purpose substation secondary circuit testing with 300V & 60A generators.
- Grouped testing: demagnetization, knee points, ratios, saturation curves, and more.
- Measure all ratio’s and saturation curves on multi-tap CT’s with one lead connection.
- Built-in insulation resistance testing.
The Megger MRCT Protection Testing is a light weight, robust, portable unit used to perform demagnetization, ratio, saturation, winding resistance, polarity, phase deviation, and insulation tests on current transformers. The MRCT Protection Testing automatically calculates ratio errors, saturation curves, and knee points. The MRCT provides a microprocessor-controlled variable voltage and current output and precision instrumentation for automatically testing single and multi ratio CTs, reducing testing time and increasing productivity. The MRCT will directly connect to multi ratio CT’s and perform all tests – saturation, ratio and polarity, winding resistance and insulation – on all taps with the push of a button and without changing leads.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The MRCT can be controlled via Megger’s Smart Touch View Interface (STVI) controller, a full color, high resolution, LCD touch screen which allows the user to perform manual and automatic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using pre-constructed test routines. The large display permits the user to easily read all pertinent data while the test is being performed and provides the ability to view the current transformer’s saturation curve. The unit can also be configured to come without a Megger STVI and can be controlled via a laptop with Megger’s PowerDB software.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载Current transformers can be tested in their equipment configuration, such as being mounted in transformers, oil circuit breakers or switchgear. It is necessary for the equipment to be completely isolated from the electrical system prior to testing.
- Quick and easy preparation of excitation curves for instrument transformers.
- Demagnetize current transformer cores.
- Conduct turn-ratio tests on voltage transformers.
- Two-hand control enhances personal safety.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载When power systems are put into operation or when faults occur, it becomes necessary to check the instrument transformers to make sure that they are providing test instruments and protective relay equipment with the correct outputs.
MAGNUS™ Protection Testing permits you to prepare excitation curves for instrument transformers quickly and easily.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载MAGNUS Protection Testing is also used to demagnetize current transformer cores and to conduct turn-ratio tests on voltage transformers. Even though it weighs only 16 kg (35 lbs), it provides 1 A at 2.2 kV. Two-hand control enhances personal safety.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载As standard, MAGNUS is delivered with a special high-voltage cable and a robust transport case.
- Ability to test both VT and CT
- Easy to use one-button automated test plans
- Industry leading test duration using patented simultaneous tap measurements
- Smallest and lightest unit on the market
- CT Kneepoints up to 30kV
- CT grouped testing includes Demagnetization, Knee Points, Ratios, Saturation Curves, Winding Resistances, Polarities and Phase Deviation (on all taps of multi-ratio CTs)
- VT testing including Demagnetization, Ratio, Winding Resistance, Polarity and Phase Deviation
- Performs Secondary Burden tests
- Integrated 1 kV DC insulation test system
The Megger MVCT test set is a lightweight, robust, portable unit capable of testing both current and voltage transformers. At less than 20 lb (10Kg) the MVCT is a highly portable unit that also offers accuracy in testing. Capable of performing saturation, ratio, polarity, winding resistance, and insulation tests on current transformers, the MVCT can also be used for testing metering and protection class voltage/potential transformers.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The MVCT provides a microprocessor controlled variable voltage and current output along with precision instrumentation for automatically testing single and multi-ratio CTs and VT’s.
The MVCT makes testing CTs easy. It will directly connect to multi ratio CT’s and perform all tests – saturation, ratio and polarity, winding resistance, and insulation – on all taps with the push of a button and without changing leads. This greatly reduces testing time.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The MVCT can be controlled via its large, full color, high resolution, sunlight readable TFT LCD touch screen display. This interface allows the user to perform manual and automatic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, or by using pre-constructed test routines.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The large color display also permits the user to easily read all pertinent data while the test is being performed and provides the ability to view the results when the test is complete. The unit can also be configured to come without a display and thus be controlled via a laptop utilizing PowerDB or with Megger’s existing Smart Touch View Interface™(STVI).
C) Primary Injection Test Set
- Modular design to permit optimal user configuration of output current vs. unit size.
- Compact transport cart facilitates portability into switchgear rooms with limited space.
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating, thus eliminating corruption of test result.
ODEN AT Protection Testing powerful test system is designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. It is also used to test the turns ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.
- Most advanced primary current injection test system to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more.
- Up to 5000 A output current.
- Two units, each of about 20 kg, makes it easier to carry.
INGVAR Protection Testing is designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. It is also used to test the turns ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The system consists of a control unit and a current unit. The two parts are portable, and INGVAR can be quickly assembled and connected.
The control unit has many advanced features – a powerful measurement section for example, that can display turns ratio as well as time, voltage and current. A second measurement channel can be used to test an additional current or voltage. Current transformer turns ratio, impedance, power, power factor (cos φ) and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display. Current and voltage can be presented as percentages of nominal value. The fast-acting hold function freezes short-duration readings on the digital display when the voltage or contact signal arrives at the stop input, the object under test interrupts the current or injection is stopped.
- Test relay protection systems and their current transformers together.
- Current level maintained though test circuit resistance may rise due to heating.
- Built-in timer to record protection relay operation.
PCITS2000 Protection Testing Primary Current Injection Test Set is rugged, self-contained and designed for operation by one person.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载The PCITS2000/2 is a two-wheeled unit (with a handle).
The test set has a separate hand-held controller connected by an expandable cable. This allows the operator to work close to a protective relay while controlling a test. The maximum output current is 2000 A a.c. at line frequency. By changing the range switch, half the rated output can be obtained at twice the voltage.
Additionally, a separate auxiliary voltage output of 250 V, 2 A a.c. or 125 V, 2 A a.c. is available for testing voltage operated relay coils or checking the magnetisation characteristics of current transformers. All outputs are fully variable and each test set has a nominal duty cycle when delivering full current and voltage. Continuous operation is possible at 40% of maximum current.
- Compact and rugged.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Broad application range.
- Excellent weight/performance ratio.
韩漫app歪歪漫画免费下载These high-current supply units have two main fields of application. The first is to conduct primary tests on protective relays. A primary test shows whether all parts of the protection system are functioning together properly within the specified time limits under operating conditions. The second field of application involves conducting current tests on low-voltage circuit breakers and overcurrent devices.